Who can become a member of the ACAA?
You are eligible to join the ACAA as a member If you:
• Graduated from an Australia university / TAFE / VET in Australia (or online)
• Graduated from an Australia university’s offshore program;
• Have spent more than 12 months studying at a university / TAFE / VET in Australia or graduated from a Chinese university;
• Are currently studying at an Australian university / TAFE / VET in Australia;
If you are unsure whether you can become a member, please get in touch with us on email@example.com.
How do I join the ACAA?
You can sign up as an ACAA Member either on our website or through our WeChat platform.
1) Visit www.austchinaalumni.org.cn and click Join ACAA in the top right corner of the homepage.
2) Fill in your personal information and submit.
1) Follow us on WeChat by scanning the QR code below or searching for austchinaalumni or ACAA澳中同学会.
2) Follow the instructions to obtain the registration link;
3) Fill in your personal information and submit;
Do I have to pay to become a member?
No! ACAA membership is free!
However, there may sometimes be fees to participate in certain events or programs.
ACAA welcomes donations from members and non-members.
What are the benefits of becoming an ACAA Member?
• Receive information about upcoming events and news from your alma mater;
• Receive information about upcoming alumni events in China;
• Receive and access information about current job opportunities;
• Post job opportunities on our job board on the ACAA website;
• Receive news about the Australia-China alumni community;
• Receive news from Australian universities;
• Opportunities to connect with other Australian alumni;
• Enjoy discounts at specific events;